Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Question

I've been struggling with trust in my relationship with God lately. Mainly in the area of finances, and what I'm going to be doing with my life in these next few years.

I'm either trusting Him to take care of me, and not saving money AT ALL, or I'm totally determined to stick to my budget and worrying about how little money I do have, and then being stingy and not wanting to bless others with it. I can't seem to find a middle ground. I want to work this out, because I do NOT want to be worrying my entire life about whether or not I'll have enough to do what God wants me to do.

Has this ever been a struggle for you (not necessarily confined to college-related things)? How did did work out?

I want to know. :) Any other thoughts you might have are awesome as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP